Pure, Simple, And Extraordinarily Transparent Watercolours
In designing these specialty handmade superior watercolour paints preference was given to the pigments offering the greatest transparency, without prejudice, attempting to achieve top quality and lightfastness in the simplest possible way. Fifty-two colours are pure, consisting of a single pigment bound with authentic top quality gum arabic from Sudan and distilled water. The clear, fresh tone of watercolour painting is the result of the exceptional clarity of the colours.
MaimeriBlu pans are still made by hand. In order to ensure that the product is not adulterated with additives or artificial processes which would alter its genuine quality, Maimeri still performs a number of stages in preparation of individual pans by traditional manual methods. Thus the purity of formula and composition that is the true quality of these watercolours is preserved.
- 72 total colours to choose from
- Specialty handmade superior watercolours
- High pigment concentration
- Great transparency
- Limitless amount of layering
- Top quality and lightfastness
- Fifty-two colours are pure, consisting of a single pigment
- Bound with authentic top quality gum arabic from Sudan and distilled water
- No additives or artificial processes which would alter its genuine quality
- No blending powders, and no additives
- Grades 1-2, colour Dragon's Blood g2 on listing Grades 3-4
- 12ml per tube
- Sold singularly, Choose your colour
- Luminous watercolour washes
- Rich and brilliant colours
- A traditional yet modern palette
- Long-lasting, radiant works of art
- Discerning watercolor artists
- Smooth paint ideal for radiant, transparent washes
Nothing harmonizes or synchronizes the shift between the various shades. The real value lies in the transparency of its colors and in the freshness of its washes. It is the whiteness of the paper that illuminates this type of painting. The light is behind the colour.