Home > Drawing
Derwent Paper Stumps, Pack of 3
Tackle most any smoothing and blending job involving charcoal, pastel and graphite with Derwent Paper Stumps. Made from compressed rice paper, their intricate points are more accurate than your finger, and rice paper's smooth surface ensures a polished finish. Points range from 5. 5mm to 10. 5mm. They can be easily cleaned and re-pointed using sandpaper.
- Blend and smooth dusty media using smooth rice paper stumps
- Rice paper has a smooth surface that's perfect for blending
- Tips range from the ultra fine 5. 5mm to 10. 5mm
- Clean and re-point your stumps with sandpaper
- Three paper stumps per pack
Be the first to review this product!